Monday, March 15, 2010

 

Boss Wish!!!

Once, a Junior Manager, Senior Manager and their boss are on way to an important meeting.

On their way through a park, they come across a wonder lamp. They rub the lamp and suddenly a Ghost appears!!!

The Ghost says, "Normally one is granted three wishes only but as you are three, I will allow one wish each”…

Immediately, the Junior Manager eagerly shouted “I want to be in Bahamas with beautiful girls, plenty of wine & cocktails”.

Ghost says Puffffff … and he disappear.

The Senior Manager could not resist himself and shouted, "I want to be in Florida on a boat house with plenty of food & no worries.

Ghost says Puffffff … and he too disappear.

The boss calmly says “I want these two idiots back in my office after lunch by 2.00 pm sharply”.

Moral: "Always allow the boss to speak first"

 

No comments: